- 1 Bag Miss Jones Baking Co. Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 6 Tbsp Unsalted Butter – softened
- 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
Egg Nog Cheesecake Frosting:
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 oz Cream Cheese – softened
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Eggnog
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin tray with cooking spray. Make cookie dough as directed on Miss Jones Baking Co. Sugar Cookie Mix. Using round tablespoons, shape dough into 12 equal balls.
- Mix sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Roll each cookie dough ball into the sugar mixture. Using the bottom of a shot glass, press dough evenly into the bottom of each muffin cup. Dough should come up the sides about half way.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and immediately use a shot glass to press down, remaking the cups. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, before removing.
- In a medium sized bowl beat heavy cream to stiff peaks. In another bowl beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add eggnog, nutmeg, and cinnamon until mixed.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into the whipped heavy cream until just combined. Spoon or pipe into the cooled cookie cups. Refrigerate for 2 hours, until mixture is set. Garnish with sprinkles or powdered sugar.